Decorating your kids bathroom can be a fun project. Each and every corner of the bathroom can be a fun moment to go with. It’s a place in your home where they’re likely to start and end up their day. You have to make the space more attractive by placing and installing interesting details and bold themes. And don’t forget to make your kids bathroom filled with mart and soft textures and tricks. Kids can very easily outgrow youthful bathroom patterns and designs full of pastel hues and whimsical creatures. These chic yet playful kids bathrooms can be perfectly suitable for your kids.
Kids bathroom ideas:
- You can start decorating your kids bathroom by applying the jack and Jill theme. This kids bathroom theme offers a shared, gender neutral space for two or more kids. While on the other hands also helps in offering privacy for each of them. Not only that but the orange and turquoise colored theme within each of the bedroom was consistently applied and mirrored in kids bathroom theme too.
- Home owners can also try something different by applying a baby blue theme for decorating your kids bathroom. A simple and soft robin’s egg blue was splashed on the walls for visualizing brightened and expanded space. While it still helps in incorporating the deeper shades of blue for an interesting and sweet monochromatic look of in your kids bathroom. And for adding an extra and interesting touch to the blue theme, add the spark of orange colored textured wall for increasing its gaze.
- You can also try to simply add green and the base color for your kids bathroom. This fruity and fresh palette of orange and green is one of the perfect combinations for small or medium sized kids bathroom. It is mostly suitable for narrow sized bathroom. Applying this theme helps in ensuring that the color of the room is not too bright or washed out totally. With a pedestal bathroom vanity, an alternate storage solution is essential if you want your kids for keeping the bathroom squeaky neat and clean.
- Rather than applying the extended floor to ceiling green color into the kids bathroom, you can try something different by adding three lined strip of green and orange for creating a dynamic yet simple visually space for your kids. There’s no neutral tiling in your kid’s space, orange subway tiles line the inner side of the shower for offering a slightly hidden continuation of the green and orange duo.
You can also start decorating your kids bathroom by adding the bright delight theme. You can use a zesty shade of orange along with a subdued and a rainbow inspired shower curtain for offering your kids bathroom a childlike charm without just sticking to a particular type of theme. The mature designs or patterns which are used in this theme are an ideal spot for adults and guest, while still incorporating a pinch of hint of whimsy.
- If your kids love marine life the most, you can incorporate of start decorating your kids bathroom by applying marine life theme. No matter how far you are from the coast regions, you can easily bring the best elements of the sea into and inside of your bathroom décor. It is advisable of ditching the generic towel holder or rack in your kids bathroom and try to replace it with something more interesting and fun for your kids. For example, the hooks can be either of their favorite animal character, like the smiling octopus in vibrant and by adding some of the eye catching colors with an equally brightened backboard which you can place for your kids.
- For the kids who love outdoor sports, mountain living is one of the best theme that you can decorate in your kids bathroom. The spacious ski dorm bathroom idea works pretty well. It offers sinks, multiple stalls and larger storage equipment for a larger gathering of visitors and friends. The industrial chic pattern and design appeals to any of the age group. But the casual sporty appeal of the space will be the instant favorite for young boys and girls.
- Daring contrast is another theme that can be used in the form of decorating your kids bathroom. Set off from the vibrant and warm girl’s bedroom. This youthful yet sophisticated bathroom boasts a totally different color design and scheme and style than its eye-catching neighbor. But the natural tree branch elements were subtly mirrored in the tiny wall shelves and the ripped vanity mirrors. Surplus to that adding marble crisp ad countertops, white cabinets helps in offering a classic look that your kids won’t outgrow at any point of time.
- Select the color white, red or blue and add it while decorating your kids bathroom. It is one of the classic and nautical themes that can easily work for both a beach chic and a playful design too. This is one of the simple and contemporary ideas for decorating your kids bathroom. It helps in offering the equal balance of white, blue and red around the bathroom for a bold yet interesting look for your kids.
If you want something glamorous to hit your kids bathroom while decorating it, trust me glamorously chic is one of the great option to try for. Tween girls will swoon over the glamorous adult like bathroom with its normal looking bathroom design. It is very easy for taming the walls and using different fascinating colors for increasing the interest of your kids.
- Even a neutral color palette is also suitable for any age kids. The kids bathroom might not consist of bold colors or playful things, but its tranquil appeal and soothing tone of color helps in creating the ultimate spot for getting relaxed after a unwinding or soccer game or just simple after a math test. And a bathroom with most of the concealed space, the kids will know the exact place to store their things properly. It is one of the wonderful theme that would love by many of the kids in the form of their bathroom.