You may need some tips on renovating your bathroom, be it some occasion or just for some change; these ideas will definitely serve its purpose.
• Consider flooring your bathroom with marble tiles and stone tiles – having excellent durability.
• Give a thought towards hanging a piece of stylish mirror, adding elegance to your bathroom.
• You can cover up an empty space by fixing a storage cupboard, which might prove to be helpful.
• The shower ceiling lights will enhance the beauty of the bathroom along with providing light for details.
• If you are planning on buying a new bath tub, make it sure it’s big enough in size; 60 inches would do on an average. If your bath tub has turned out-dated, you don’t need to completely replace it like others do. A perfect idea for it would be spraying the acrylic urethane resin coating and making your bath tub look almost like a new one. This will enormously minimize your expenses.