Suspended cabinets are screwed to the walls using at least four screws, through the inside of the cabinet into the wall studs. To install new cabinets, you will first have to remove the old ones.
1. All of the contents from the cabinet, including the shelves should be removed first. Simply lift the shelves out of the cabinet to remove them.
2. The lateral screws on the interior side walls of the cabinet should be removed to disconnect the cabinet from the cabinet beside it. If you can not find the screws, unscrew the door hinges to remove them as the lateral screws may be hidden behind.
3. Unscrew the two bottom screws from the rear inside wall of the cabinet.
4. By taking assistance of a partner secure the bottom of the cabinet so that the cabinet and see that it does not drop.
5. After removing the two top screws inside wall of the cabinet, the cabinet should be lowered to the ground or countertop.